Thinking of Buying?
Whether you are buying or selling, making the right choice about who will represent your interests is critical.
When you are buying a home, you need a real estate consultant. This is someone who can provide you with property information, area information, financing sources, and, at the same time, who has excellent real estate skills in negotiating agreements and settlements.
When you are selling, you need a real estate advisor. This is an individual with market knowledge, marketing expertise, networking ability, and excellent real estate skills (negotiating agreements, settlements).
Although you are looking for very similar skills in a REALTOR® when buying or selling, you are probably ultimately looking for someone whom you like and trust. After all, you are making one of the biggest decisions of your life, and one of the largest financial investments you may ever make. Having someone to rely on during this process is vital.
George Bewza is backed by the power of the RE/MAX name, internationally known and recognized. He strives to go above and beyond the normal activities to help you buy or sell real estate. He is a trusted consultant and advisor. His track record and high rate of referrals from happy customers are the measures of his success.
George understands the relationship between homebuyers and Agents must be based on trust, mutual goals and understanding—this is why he always keep your interests first and foremost. The real estate process requires negotiation of complex issues; he is committed to working in your best interests. He will help you secure the best possible price, with the most favorable terms, in the shortest period of time.
When searching for your dream home, it’s important to be well informed of the Real Estate market. To help you with this process, consider the following factors: What features do you require in a home to satisfy your lifestyle now? Five years from now? Will your needs change? What’s your budget? These are decisions only you can make, but George will do everything possible to match you with your dream home.
How the Search for Your New Home Unfolds
- Get Qualified with Mortgage Broker of Financial Lender
- View Homes with George
- Select a Home
- Complete a Contract of Purchase and Sale
- Negotiate Any Counter-Offers
- If offer accepted, begin process of removing subject conditions.
- Typical conditions for benefit of buyers include: Home Inspection, Arranging for suitable financing, receiving and approving Title Search, receiving and approving a Survey Certificate, obtaining approval for fire insurance
- Obtain Home Inspection
- Negotiate major repairs with Seller, removal of conditions
- Complete loan procedures with financial institution
- Possible request for additional information from financial institution including appraisal
- Final approval from financial institution, removal of condition
- Contact insurance company and obtain approval, removal of condition
- Obtain lawyer or notary to receive documents for conveyance.
- Documents sent to lawyer/notary from lender and Real Estate Company.
- Appointment with lawyer/notary to review statement of disbursements and payment of the same
- Title documents are transferred and registered and land titles
- Possession date - Welcome Home!